Joe Biden says he wants to be president. Well, if you want to be president, I’m of the opinion that you need to answer the tough questions. If you can’t do that, you probably can’t actually make the tough calls in a pressure-packed situation when you need to. So, with that in mind, the Trump/Pence campaign has come up with five questions that Joe Biden should probably answer before he starts criticizing Donald Trump on anything.
- Since she is leading your “climate change task force”, when will you campaign with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Now, to be honest, don’t think for a minute that he’s going to do that. The follow-up question that I would have to this is, Michael Shellenberger, one of the most famous “climate change activists” the world has known, has come out and apologized for the alarmist attitude that the climate change folks have been spewing for the past few decades. Are you going to embrace Shellenberger, like you have in the past?
- Why do former FBI agent Peter Strzok’s handwritten notes indicate you personally suggested using the Logan Act to set up General Michael Flynn after you claimed you knew nothing about the investigation? Again, this is a gotcha type of question, no doubt. But it’s valid. Biden claims that he was in a meeting prior to Flynn being charged, but he had nothing to do with it. Yet, according to Strzok’s own notes, it was Biden who was leading the charge.
- Do you agree with the Democrat National Committee that the July 4th celebration at Mount Rushmore glorified white supremacy? If so, are you willing to go on record that you are in favor of tearing down Mount Rushmore? How far are you willing to go to get the black vote? Native Americans are against this as well, as they say, it desecrates their sacred lands of the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- As roving mobs terrorized citizens, defaced and tore down public monuments, and targeted Washington, Jefferson, and even Abraham Lincoln (just because he was white), you have remained silent. Why? And would you remain silent if these same mobs decided to target you for being a rich, white supremacist male? What would the difference be between you and the people they are already targeting?
- If you have been warning people about the Coronavirus since January, as you say, why was it that you continued to campaign normally until March 9th, and call for the Wisconsin primary election to proceed in April. In fact, why did members of your party hold a “party” of their own in Chinatown in San Francisco in the middle of February, inviting the world to come down and party and the Mayor of Los Angeles gave permission for the Los Angeles Marathon to go forward on March 9th. If it was so bad that you criticized Donald Trump for not acting early enough, why didn’t you stop campaigning immediately, and call out your fellow Democrats for their actions that undoubtedly cost thousands of people to be put at risk?
I somehow doubt I’m going to hear those questions ever be asked of Joe Biden at a press conference because the media has no genitalia. I also doubt he’s actually going to come up with an answer to these questions because he can’t even quote the Declaration of Independence correctly.
Sorry, Joe. You’re not qualified to be president!
Carry on world…you’re dismissed!